Chinese Vlogger Livestreams Herself Accidentally Poisoning Herself By Eating A Plant She Thought Was Aloe Vera — RUMOR BUS

The 26-year-old, who goes by her surname Zhang, was live streaming her ‘Aloe Vera Feast’ to discuss the benefits of raw aloe vera. However, the woman didn’t realise she was actually consuming Agave Americana, a poisonous plant from Mexico, according to local reports. She was videoing herself to promote the benefits of eating raw aloe […]

a través de Chinese Vlogger Livestreams Herself Accidentally Poisoning Herself By Eating A Plant She Thought Was Aloe Vera — RUMOR BUS

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s